Asia Week New York is an annual ten-day celebration of Asian art throughout metropolitan New York, with non-stop exhibitions, auctions and special events presented by leading international Asian art specialists, major auction houses, and world-renowned museums and cultural institutions.
Our 2017 edition took place March 9-18.
Our website remains a resource for Asian art collectors, curators, scholars and enthusiasts throughout the year:
• Follow the Asia Week New York blog;
• Browse the Dealers and Auction Houses sections to view stunning objects on view during our 2017 edition, and access year-round visiting information;
• Visit the Museums & Institutions section to view past and current programming;
• Sign up for our email list to receive monthly updates;
• Connect with us on Facebook and Instagram to stay updated.
Asia Week New York is the premier destination for Asian art collectors, curators, scholars and enthusiasts. We look forward to seeing you on the streets of New York City in 2018!