Asia Week New York is an annual ten-day celebration of Asian art throughout metropolitan New York, with non-stop exhibitions, auctions and special events presented by leading international Asian art specialists, major auction houses, and world-renowned museums and cultural institutions.
Our next edition takes place March 12–19+, 2020.
To plan your visit:
- Browse the Calendar of Events to get a snapshot of each day’s events, and add items to your personal Outlook or Google calendar;
- Visit the Dealers, Auction Houses and Museums & Institutions sections to identify the gallery exhibitions, auctions and programs that interest you;
- Consult the Map to craft your itinerary;
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to stay updated.
To navigate on the go:
- Pick up a copy of the Asia Week New York printed guide at any participating dealer or auction house location;
- Access the mobile version of this website on your tablet or smartphone;
- Download a PDF of the map (coming soon) and save it on your smartphone to access it remotely.
Asia Week New York is the premier destination for Asian art collectors, curators, scholars and enthusiasts. We look forward to seeing you on the streets of New York City!