- 10 Years of Asian Art
- Asian Art History
- Participant News
- Asian Art News
- In the Press
- Photos & Videos
- AWNY Contemporary
- Interior Design
What’s happening in Asian art
Asia Week New York September 2022—Day 3
September 16, 2022
Ganesha, Nepal, 16th century, copper, H. 5 1⁄4 in., Kapoor Galleries Inc.
Today continues September's Asia Week New York, Day 3. Here is what's going on.
Asia Week New York is live today with a day of previews:
For an overview of the gallery exhibitions on view, click here.
- 11 gallery exhibitions are open in-person today:
- Kapoor Galleries Inc.
- Ralph M. Chait Galleries
- Dai Ichi Arts Ltd
- Fu Qiumeng Fine Art
- Ippodo Gallery
- Sebastian Izzard LLC
- Joan B Mirviss LTD
- Onishi Gallery
- Scholten Japanese Art
- Thomsen Gallery
- Zetterquist Galleries
- Akar Prakar, Egenolf Gallery, Kaikodo LLC, Thomas Murray, and MIYAKO YOSHINAGA are live with their online exhibitions today.
- Bonhams, Christie's, Doyle, Heritage Auctions, iGavel and Sotheby's are open today for exhibition viewing.
TODAY'S FEATURED EVENTS:
- Hisao Hanafusa: Borrowing Nature’s Powers, Fu Qiumeng Fine Art
Opening reception at 6-8pm
- Gallery Tour with Robert D. Mowry, Christie's
Engage with the offerings at Asian Art week during an illuminating
in-person tour at 11am of the Rockefeller galleries by Robert D. Mowry, Christie’s senior consultant and the Alan J. Dworsky Curator of Chinese Art Emeritus at the Harvard Art Museums