- 10 Years of Asian Art
- Asian Art History
- Participant News
- Asian Art News
- In the Press
- Photos & Videos
- AWNY Contemporary
- Interior Design
What’s happening in Asian art
Asia Week New York September 2022 — Day 9
September 22, 2022
Utagawa Kunisada (Toyokuni III) (1786-1865), Thirty-Two Physiognomic Types in the Modern World:
The Popular Type (Tosei sanjuni so: Hayari so), ca. 1821-22, oban tate-e 14 7/8 x 10 in. (37.8 by 25.4 cm). Scholten Japanese Art
Today continues September's Asia Week New York, Day 9. Here is what's going on.
Asia Week New York is live today with a day of previews:
For an overview of the gallery exhibitions on view, click here.
- 12 gallery exhibitions are open in-person today:
- Kapoor Galleries Inc.
- Ralph M. Chait Galleries
- Dai Ichi Arts Ltd
- Fu Qiumeng Fine Art
- HK Art & Antiques LLC
- Ippodo Gallery
- Sebastian Izzard LLC
- Joan B Mirviss LTD
- Onishi Gallery
- Scholten Japanese Art
- Thomsen Gallery
- Zetterquist Galleries
- Akar Prakar, The Art of Japan, Egenolf Gallery, Kaikodo LLC, Thomas Murray, and MIYAKO YOSHINAGA are live with their online exhibitions today.
- iGavel are open today for exhibition viewing.
- Important Chinese Ceramics and Works of Art
Live auction at 8:30am
- SUBLIME BEAUTY: Korean Ceramics from a Private Collection
Online auction, lots begin closing September 22 at 10am
Catch up with some of the places where Asia Week New York members have appeared in the press in recent days.
Shelby Black of Galerie Magazine put it best in their online The Artful Life: Five Things that Galerie Editors Love This Week on September 12th...."Asia Week New York Features the Finest Treasures from Across the Globe."
To read the article, click here.